Milford Water Heater Services
Call Tri-City Heating and Cooling Today for Water Heater Repair or Installation!
Most homeowners don't realize how often they depend on their water heaters until they stop working. At Tri-City Heating and Cooling, we understand the urgency of fixing a water heater as quickly as possible after it breaks down.
From replacing old, outdated water heaters to providing stellar maintenance to keep water heaters running smoothly, we can do it all. Our plumbing team is experienced in practically every type of water heater available on the market today so you can be sure of a job done right every time.
Call us today at (203) 303-5700 or contact online to discuss your needs or to learn more about our services. We serve clients throughout Bridgeport, Fairfield, and the surrounding areas.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
No hot water? Don't delay; call Tri-City Heating and Cooling’s team of experienced Milford water heater repair technicians. Whether your water heater just isn't working the way it used to, or you have a serious leak that’s threatening to quickly damage your home, we can provide you with the repair you need.
We quickly identify all types of water heater issues and repair them promptly and affordably. Whether you have a gas-burning water heater, an electric model, or any other type of water heater, you can count on our team when you give us a call.
Give us a call if you have experienced any of the following:
- You're running out of hot water a lot faster than you used to
- Your water isn't heating up at all
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your water supply is discolored or smells bad
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
If you need to have a new water heater installed in your home or your existing water heater is beyond repair, we can help you to select the right type of water heating system for you. We can then handle the installation process to ensure that your new system is working properly.
You may benefit from a water heater replacement service if:
- Your equipment is 10+ years old
- Your water heater is always running out of water
- Your water heater constantly needs repair
- Your water heater leaks on the base
If your water heater is not beyond repair, we will find the source of the problem and offer a solution. Our friendly technicians are experts at getting to the bottom of the issue quickly.
Why Is The Hot Water Not Working?
If your hot water heater is not working, there could be an electrical issue lingering, most commonly a circuit break. There are other elements that may be the reason a lack of hot water, so be sure to contact a local water heater professional for further assistance.
Types of Water Heaters
Our Milford water heater installation technicians are highly trained and have experience working with all makes and models of equipment. If you are having difficulty deciding what type of water heater you would like to purchase, allow us to be your guide.
Here are a few facts to consider about your water heater options:
- Gas water heaters are filled with water and heated by natural gas or propane. While they are often more expensive than other options, they are less costly to operate.
- Electric water heaters use a heating element to warm water. These water heaters are less costly and are low-maintenance.
- Tankless water heaters are a convenient and energy-efficient option that heat on demand and can help reduce your energy costs.
To learn more, contact Tri-City Heating and Cooling today at (203) 303-5700. Our team is ready to answer all your questions and provide reliable water heater services.