Residential Plumbing in Milford, CT
Serving Toilet & Faucet Repair to Homes throughout Southern Connecticut
Are you looking for a residential plumber to service or repair your plumbing system? Whatever the size or scope of your plumbing needs, our Milford plumbers at Tri-City Heating and Cooling can help. We understand the nature of plumbing problems, including that sometimes they simply can’t wait. This is why we offer rapid response times: so you can get the help you need when you need it the most.
Reliable Plumbing Repair & Installation
Our trained and experienced plumbers provide comprehensive plumbing repair and installation to customers all over Bridgeport, Fairfield, and the surrounding areas. We are trained not only to fix problems but to identify and diagnose plumbing issues. For example, if you are having an issue with your toilet that you simply cannot figure out, we can come and inspect your bathroom fixture to get to the bottom of the issue. You can rely on us to work to relieve the stress associated with plumbing repairs by addressing your problems in a timely manner.
We offer a wide range of plumbing services for your home:
- Broken water heater repair
- Leaky faucet repair
- Running toilet repair
- Low water pressure
- Frozen pipe repair
- Piping services
- Sump pump repair
- Water treatment services
- Drain and sewer services
- Kitchen plumbing
- Outdoor plumbing
- Bathroom remodeling
Signs You Need Faucet Repair
1. Drip drip drip - Nothing is worse than that faucet that won't stop dripping. Not only is it a waste of water, but if you're on a water meter it's a waste of money as well so call in our faucet repair team to stop you from throwing money down the drain.
2. Strange noises - Over time, parts ware out and need to be maintained or replaced. A worn rubber washer could result in a screeching sound while clanking could be a cracked part of the faucet.
3. Low water pressure - If you're particularly handy, feel free to unscrew the aerator and see if there's a clog in your faucet. Don't try sticking anything into the exposed end of the faucet as you'll case more damage than good.
4. Water coming from odd angles - Water sputtering out of the sides of your faucet are an indication to call in our Milford faucet repair team. You should be getting a clean line of water, and it's likely a clogged aerator that's the culprit if you're not.
5. Visible signs of damage - Rust or cracked parts happen over time and are one of the easier ways of telling that you need faucet repair. These issues can put the rest of your faucet at risk of greater damage so act swiftly here.
Call for Plumbing Help Now!
Owning a home is wonderful because you can have full authority over what gets changed, installed, or fixed in your home. However, it is impossible to know when a problem will arise, such as a plumbing issue. One day your plumbing system could be totally fine and the next morning, a pipe could burst. At Tri-City Heating And Cooling, we fully understand the nature of the plumbing problems you are facing. You can rely on our Milford residential plumbers to help with everything from a broken water heater to a clogged toilet.
When you need plumbing help, contact Tri-City Heating and Cooling. We are committed to providing your home with the service it needs and the customer care you deserve.