Lifetime Comfort Club
Increase Efficiency With Annual Plumbing, Heating & AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups
Never worry about your home’s major systems again with the Lifetime Comfort Club membership from Tri-City. As a member, you get exclusive offers and discounts as well as priority service whenever you need heating, air conditioning, or plumbing services in your Connecticut home.
Most importantly, we provide your home with comprehensive system and appliance maintenance checks designed to reduce the occurrence of major equipment or fixture issues and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Sign up for a Lifetime Comfort Club membership and experience the many advantages of a comprehensive plumbing & HVAC maintenance plan in Milford or anywhere across New Haven & Fairfield counties by calling (203) 303-5700 or contacting us online today!
Benefits of Being a Lifetime Comfort Club Member
At Tri City Heating & Cooling, our goal is to always find the best solutions for all your comfort needs at home. We know how infuriating it can be when one of your home’s major systems fails. It derails plans and can render your home useless. That’s why we’ve come up with a preventative solution with our Lifetime Comfort Club.
Benefits of our plumbing & HVAC maintenance plan in Milford, CT, include:
- High-performance precision tune-ups of your heating and air conditioning systems
- Free home safety checkup of your appliances
- Free plumbing safety checkup
- 15% discount on any heating, cooling, plumbing or appliance services
- No emergency service fees—ever!
- Exclusive e-coupons that are sent regularly to our members
- Priority service (We move you to the front of the line for any service!)
- Easy monthly payments
Our Lifetime Comfort Club membership never expires without your consent and is fully transferable to the next owner of your home in case you decide to move.
Tri-City Plumbing Comfort Club
Why should you join the Tri-City Comfort Club?
Ever had a surprise flood, leaky faucet, stopped drain, or wonder if your water heater was operating at top efficiency? Most of us have. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone check all your plumbing needs once a year and make minor repairs on the spot? This is just what the plumbing comfort club is designed to do. With routine maintenance on your entire plumbing system, those minor irritations disappear.
A Comfort Club Customer receives:
- Annual check of plumbing system
- 15% discount on labor and materials, should additional service work be required during the year
- Priority Service
- No dispatch fee to come out for plumbing (during business hours)
- Reduced emergency fees for after-hours calls
- Peace of Mind knowing your system is running safely and efficiently
Once a year we will provide an annual inspection:
- Dye test all toilets for leaks
- Check all faucets for leaks
- Check all exposed hot and cold-water supply lines
- Check all sink piping
- Check washing machine hoses
- Check outdoor faucets for leaks
- Check and tag all emergency shut off valves
- Check condition of water heater and note size and age in our system
- Flush tank style water heater
- Treat main sewer with Bio Clean
Tri-City Generator Comfort Club
A highly trained and licensed technician will perform one complete annual maintenance service plus as six month oil and operational check according to the following under this plan:
- Check engine oil level and add oil as needed
- Change engine oil and filter once per year
- Check air filter and replace as needed
- Check spark plugs and replace as needed
- Check as flex connector for pliability
- Check gas piping for any leakage
- Check battery and clean terminals as needed
- Check battery charger
- Check instruments and indicator lights for proper operation
- Check electric connections
- Check automatic transfer switch
- Perform electrical frequency analysis and adjust as needed
- Start, test, and check power output
Any emergency service calls will be charged at a discounted rate!