New Haven Furnace Repair
Local Heating Repair in New Haven, CT
With more than 45 years of experience, the fully trained New Haven furnace repair technicians at Tri-City Heating and Cooling can tackle all of your heating repair needs with professionalism and skill. We are licensed, certified, and can work on any make or model of heater. When our technicians come to your home, we arrive as expert home heating repair diagnosticians ready to perform a complete and accurate diagnosis. We are prepared to troubleshoot all components of your home heating system and guarantee our work. With our expert technicians and competitive pricing, there’s no need to have a chilly home!
Why choose Tri-City?
- Our technicians receive ongoing training throughout the year to keep up with the newest technologies.
- Because our trucks are fully stocked, most home heating repairs are completed the same day as the service call.
- We are on call 24/7 for emergency furnace repairs.
Contact us now to schedule your furnace service appointment!
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Here in Connecticut, winter temperatures can get extremely cold, making it essential that your home heating system is working efficiently for you and your family’s comfort. If your home heating system doesn’t provide enough heat for your home or it is making unusual noises, it’s time to make your appointment for furnace repair in New Haven.
Signs it's time to make your heating repair appointment include:
- Furnace is blowing cold air or won't turn on at all
- Furnace smells like burning plastic, ozone, or sulfur (immediately turn your heater off and call for service)
- Thermostat temperature doesn't seem to match the temperature in the room
- Uneven heating throughout your home resulting in cold spots
- Furnace is making unusual noises (banging, grinding, squealing, etc.)
Minimize Heating Repairs with A Scheduled Furnace Maintenance Plan
One of the best ways you can avoid costly home heating repairs is to enroll in our affordable preventative maintenance plans or to schedule regular heating system checks. Regular checks are cost-effective in that we can detect minor issues and accurately troubleshoot problems that could otherwise go undetected until bigger problems arise. During a service visit, our technicians test the home heating system’s thermostat, replace worn belts, lubricate parts, clean parts, check wire connections, fix leaks and much more. Find more information on our Lifetime Comfort Club here!
Make your New Haven furnace repair appointment when you call (203) 303-5700.