Cleaning the bathroom is probably not your idea of a good time. If you dread cleaning this area of your home than you’re in luck! There’s an easy way to quickly clean your bathroom in less than 15 minutes.
- Throne Cleaning – First, tackle the dirtiest part of your bathroom — the toilet. Start off by adding bleach to the bowl and scrub the sides of it to eliminate any residue or stains. As you let the bleach sit, wipe the outside of the fixture with a green cleaner or some vinegar and water. End this task with a dry wipe and a flush!
- Surface Cleaning – Take the solution that you cleaned the toilet with and proceed to clean all of the main surfaces in the bathroom. Clean the showerhead and faucets of hard water stains, the mirror of toothpaste splatter, and the counters of any grooming debris.
- Floor Cleaning – Grab your favorite floor cleaning instrument or a damp paper towel and begin wiping down the floors. Rather than going over the entire floor, hit the corners and the edges since this is where most dust and debris build up. Don’t forget to give your mats a shake outside, if you have any.
- Trash Cleaning – Before you leave the bathroom, be sure to empty out any waste bins. An overflowing pale of trash isn’t the cleanest of looks. End your cleaning by taking all of your cleaning supplies and used rags with you.
- Air Cleaning – The surfaces in the bathroom are now clean, but what about the air? Rather than spraying air fresheners or lighting candles, open up a window and allow a little fresh air to enter the room. Any foul smells or moisture can now be tackled by the powerful effects of fresh air!
A cool 15 minutes and your bathroom will look and feel refreshed for the impending house guests that are on their way to your home. If you happen to notice any leaks or broken fixtures during your cleaning, contact the professionals at Tri-City Appliance, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. To learn more, or to schedule an appointment, give us a call at (203) 303-5700.